Man Charged – Crime Spree – Darwin
Friday 15-Jan-2016 12:16
Northern Territory Police have charged a 24-year-old male following a two-month crime spree around Darwin and Palmerston.
The male was arrested in relation to series of alleged offences, including the attempted theft of a motor vehicle from a Malak service station.
He was charged with:
- Aggravated assault (x2)
- Threats to kill (x2)
- Deprivation of liberty
- Aggravated unlawful use of a motor vehicle (x3)
- Drive a motor vehicle while unlicensed (x3)
- Recklessly endanger serious harm (x3)
- Drive manner dangerous during pursuit
- Unlawfully possess property
He will appear in Darwin Magistrates Court today.
Further charges are expected at a later date.