Charges – Illicit Drugs – Durack
Tuesday 26-Jan-2016 18:04
A 21-year-old woman has been charged following a search warrant at a Durack home this afternoon.
Detective Superintendent Clint Sims said Police located a quantity of MDMA tablets, a trafficable quantity of methamphetamine and a quantity of cash allegedly derived from drug sales.
“Police will allege the woman was supplying these drugs in the Darwin area.
“We will continue to target those who seek to profit from the sale of these dangerous drugs, regardless of the time or place they wish to do their business.”
She was charged with:
- Possession Schedule 1 Dangerous Drug – Trafficable quantity
- Possession Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug – Commercial quantity
- Supply Schedule 1 Dangerous Drug
- Supply Schedule 2 Dangerous Drug – Commercial quantity
- Receive property – Commission of offence
- Unauthorised possession Schedule 4 substance
She was remanded in custody to appear in Darwin Magistrates Court tomorrow.