Man Charged - Drug Offences - Darwin
Friday 29-Jan-2016 15:55
Northern Territory Police have charged a 20-year-old man with drug offences following a search warrant at a property in Darwin.
Senior Constable David Gregory said during the search Police located a quantity of drugs including MDMA, cannabis and LSD.
“Around $60,000 in cash was also seized, which Police will allege was gained through the sale of illicit drugs in the community.”
The man has been charged with:
- Possess Property Commission of Offence
- Supply Schedule Two Dangerous Drug – MDMA
- Possess Schedule Two Dangerous Drug - Trafficable – MDMA
- Supply Schedule Two Dangerous Drug – Cannabis
- Possess Schedule Two Dangerous Drug - Trafficable – Cannabis
- Possess Schedule One Dangerous Drug - LSD
He has been refused bail and remanded in custody.