Careers in policing
Experience the Northern Territory and get paid for it! Take advantage of Remote opportunities.
The Northern Territory is a unique place to work and live. The new Remote Policing Model ensures that all members of the Northern Territory Police Force have the opportunity to experience remote policing.
All Recruits and Accelerated Recruitment Program (ARP) officers will be placed in either Katherine, Alice Springs or Tennant Creek upon their graduation.
Be values-led to serve and protect the people of the Northern Territory.
The core functions of the Northern Territory Police are;
- Uphold law and maintain social order
- To protect life and property
- To prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute offences
- To manage road safety education and enforcement
- To manage the provision of services in emergencies
A career with the NT Police offers a wide variety of interesting and challenging opportunities with excellent remuneration and conditions.
For further information contact NT Police Recruitment via email at email@example.com or call 1800 005 099.