WebEOC – Critical Incident Management System
WebEOC is available to most agencies that have roles and responsibilities under the Northern Territory All Hazards Emergency Management Arrangements.
WebEOC allows all response and recovery agencies to access relevant incident information and tasking requirements. This in turn will give the Incident Controller timely and accurate situational awareness, which will directly assist in setting realistic objectives for the successful resolution of an incident.
The primary functionalities of the WebEOC are:
- Internet based Incident Management System
- Supports multiple incidents & Emergency Operation Centre's (EOCs)
- Information sharing between agencies (government, non-government & private sector) if required.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage information, tasks & resource allocation
- Common operating picture
- Information gathering outside an EOC
- Common incident control system across all agencies (terminology)
- Real time information sharing