Northern Territory Police have charged a 53-year-old man in relation to drug offences following a large seizure of money and drugs.
On Friday 9 April 2021, Drug and Organised Crime Detectives apprehended the man at a post office in Palmerston in possession of a commercial quantity of methamphetamine.
Police subsequently executed a search warrant at the man’s residence, where a number of items were seized, including:
- a traffickable amount of methamphetamine
- a significant sum of money
- items indicative of drug supply
- a prohibited weapon
- 3 x cannabis plants
- 2 x swordfish rostrums
The man has been charged with:
- 2 x supplying a commercial quantity of methamphetamine
- Possessing a traffickable quantity of methamphetamine
- Tainted property charges
He was remanded in custody to face court today.